Title: Front End Developer & Designer
Company Name: Stanford University
- Built a proof-of-concept microsite for the Presidential Inauguration
- This became the basis of for Decanter, an open-source scss framework which powers the main Stanford Website, the redesigned Identity Site, and the next generation of Drupal Sites built by Stanford Web Services
- Using Decanter, built the front-end for the redesigned Stanford.edu and Identity Toolkit
- Art-directed and built a variety of digital storytelling packages for Stanford News
- Core member of the UX Community of Practice, where we share best practices, institutional knowledge and share resources with our peer UX practitioners
Title: Web Designer
Company Name: Monterey Bay Aquarium
Title: Art Director
Company Name: Cal State Monterey Bay
Branding & Art Direction:
- Shaped and defined the graphic elements of brand identity at both the master brand and sub-brand levels, while managing the associated digital assets.
- Provided expertise in the development and evaluation of effective communication design strategies.
- Provided lead art direction to other staff designers, student assistants and interns.
- Provided art-direction for the redesign of CSUMB.EDU, including site architecture for department subsites, at both template and sub-site levels
- Assisted in building and maintaining style sheets, protocols and workflow within an enterprise-wide CMS.
- Conducted weekly and on-call training and assistance for campus users
- Advised and assisted management on the development of overall web and social media policies, procedures and standards
- Art Directed print publications such as catalogs, event invitations, booklets, newsletters, posters, flyers, brochures and other university collateral materials
- Maintained the university photo, media and asset library
- Provided Event, environmental and portrait photography services
Degree: BA Visual Art, Minor Graphic Design
School Name: Andrews University